We are a small, but mighty team at Coffee and Code. We expect our teammates to challenge us, help us grow, and show us new ways to solve problems.
We value personal advancement and help to support each other's growth inside and outside of the office. Our team runs local meetup groups, organizes and volunteers their time at events like Cleveland GiveCamp and Hack n' Akron, and shares our knowledge at industry conferences.
If you like a challenge and want to be recognized for your hard work and the passion you apply to your work, we hope you'll consider building great things with us.
- competitive salaries
- SEP retirement compensation up to 25% of your salary;
HINT - this is MUCH better than a typical 401k match
- free health care for employees (and partial for dependents)
- paid conference tickets and lodging at industry conferences
- great working environment in downtown Akron, Ohio
- ability to work remote with a flexible working schedule
- large annual bonuses that coincide with the company's success
- a paid winter break between Christmas and New Years
We understand that our hiring process may not always line up with when you're looking for a job. Please feel free to introduce yourself at any time as we are always interested in meeting great people with the potential to make great things. We also may be able to work together in a contracting scenario at some point.